Weddings with Vojta
Wedding photography could be one of the best ways how to tell engaging human stories.
On the other hand, it is very binding. During this all-day workshop, I will show you how I approach this craft and how timelessly I see it.
I will reveal to you my entire workflow – from preparing for a wedding day to submitting photographs within 14 days.
I will tell you how, when and where I take photos and how why I am always trying to be one from wedding guests.
I will introduce you a really tuned workflow that allows me to choose from the 4000 captured photos the 400 best and how I edit them. It takes me usually only two days.
The workshop will be divided into three parts:
The theoretical part
Here we will talk about:
– a professional photographer’s workflow (everyday habits, photo-taking on the wedding day, wedding edit and thrifty post process),
– and how I work with social networks.
The following section will be about portfolio review
– I will tell you how to tell an engaging wedding story in 100 pictures,
– We will make a portfolio review of your stories.
The last part of the workshop will be a practical part, where we will go to the streets of Beth:
– wedding street photography
– we will learn how to take advantage of the surrounding events when taking portraits and how to find the right place for original and engaging portraits even in a not very interesting environment.